Introduce Yourself (207)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Hello from Argentina

Hi everybody! My name is Gigly I am from Cuba but I've been living in Buenos Aires, Argentina for 16 years.  I have a son and a daughter, 2…

Started by Gigly Pérez

0 Feb 28, 2015

Presentation

Hello I am Isabel Rute from Portugal, Lisbon. Love scrapbooking, love Graphic45 and I am here to share with you, all the things that I do w…

Started by Isabel Rute Martins

0 Feb 28, 2015

A Secret Guide To Crazy Mass

Crazy Mass is a globally acknowledged bodybuilding supplement that comprises of 100% legal steroids and other naturally procured substances…

Started by sharon raleigh

0 Feb 22, 2015

Hello from Maryland

My name is Caroline and I am a Graphic-45-aholic.  Every new line that is released, I want - even if I don't immediately have an idea for a…

Started by Caroline Cain

4 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Janet Anderson

hi from a frenchie in gabon!!!!!

hi everyone!  i'm sécotine a little frenchie living in gabon since....2 months! i've just post a mini album on G45 community, i love this b…

Started by secotine La Petite française

2 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by secotine La Petite française

do u prefer mini albums or maybe home decor???

I Love build things and u??

Started by maria caballero

6 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Janet Anderson

Hi EVERYONE!

I am from Alberta,Canada.Imagine my surprise when I popped my head out of the sand!!!I found G45! I've been busy raising the children and d…

Started by Tammy Kohlman

2 Jan 19, 2015
Reply by Janet Anderson

Greeting from Moose Jaw!

Yes, it is a real place... Moose Jaw, Saskatchewan, Canada. My lovely city is home to so much and so many talented paper crafters. I am a s…

Started by Janet Anderson

0 Jan 19, 2015

box measurements

I have recently come across the book box and would like to know the measurements of the pieces to cover the box....should anyone already ha…

Started by scraphag

0 Oct 29, 2014

Hi from South Africa!

We are not able to get all your gorgeous ranges in SA and they are not readily available. Can I order directly from you guys?  I just LOVE…

Started by Helen Terry

4 Sep 24, 2014
Reply by Joanna Hardy

RSS

Follow us on:

© 2017   Created by Aimee Filimoehala.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service